biblio-, bibli-, bibl-, biblico-
(Greek: book, books)
Sometimes it takes the publishing industry so long to produce books that it's no wonder so many are posthumous.
2. Referring to a list of books and articles on a particular subject.
3. A reference to the process of organizing the history of books and other publications, and the work of classifying and describing them.
The covers of this book are too far apart.
The worst thing about new books is that they keep us from reading the old ones.
2. A list of the books of a particular author, printer, or country, or of those dealing with any particular theme; the literature of a subject.
3. A list of source materials used or consulted in the preparation of a written work or referred to in the text.
Here is a news article about a bibliokleptomaniac.
See another bibliokleptomaniac who was in the news.
2. Someone who has an uncontrollable or a compulsive desire to steal and possess books.
2. Anyone who worships the Book (Bible).
3. A book worshiper; an intense bookworm.