Of, pertaining to, or recognized by a pharmacopeia.
pharmacophobia (s) (noun) (no plural)
An irrational dislike of drugs or medicine: Jane's mother had pharmacophobia because she thought that the medications would do more harm than good for her children!
1. The part of a molecule causing the specific physiological effects of a drug.
2. A group of atoms believed to represent the critical region within a molecule that is responsible for the pharmacologic activity of the compound.
Another form of pharmacopeia.
The selling of medicinal drugs.
A seller of medicinal drugs; a druggist.
A place where drugs are sold; an apothecary's shop.
1. A psychosis caused by or related to taking a drug.
2. Any psychosis due to alcohol, drugs, or poisons.
3. Toxic psychosis due to drugs or poisons.
Radiographic examination of a body organ under the influence of a drug that best facilitates such examination.
Roentgenography of an organ or other body structure after the administration of a drug designed to change the function or appearance of the studied part in a manner to improve the examination.
1. Study of the uses of drugs in the treatment of disease.
2. The study of the use of drugs as therapeutic agents, their administration, pharmacokinetcs, and effectiveness, and their side effects and toxicity.
The treatment of an illness or disease with drugs.
A future world in which there will be a chemical or pharmaceutical product not only to treat each disease but also to counteract each inconvenient symptom of life.
1. The art of preparing and dispensing drugs.
2. A place where drugs are sold; a drugstore; sometimes also called apothecary.
3. The branch of the health sciences dealing with the preparation, dispensing, and proper utilization of drugs.
4. A place where drugs are compounded or dispensed.
The smell of sexy is being researched so the resulting "attractions" can be put into bottles for sale.
Experiments are being made with fruity blends like juicy guava, ginger root, amber woods, and other components, to create a magnetically masculine fragrance that women can't ignore.
So, paharmasexual research is being tested to see what kind of original mixes of agents that are especially formulated to arouse strong, unpredictable responses to scents for the female sexes, will actually result in positive responses to men.