, more atheological, most atheological
1. Opposed to the study of God, a god, or gods, and the beliefs of religion in general.
2. Against an organized method of interpreting spiritual works and beliefs.
, more atypical, most atypical
Descriptive of not being characteristic, not usual, or not normal: Keith Jackson made an atypical
speech that disappointed his voters.
Glenda had an atypical lifestyle in that she had a wholesome diet and went to the fitness studio for at least 90 minutes each of six days every week when she wasn't traveling or didn't have other priorities to take care of.
Pertaining to, audiology, or the study of hearing.
Critical of oneself or one's own work.
Relating to or based on autopsy or personal observation.
Of or pertaining to balneology.
A reference to ocean depths and mountains heights; such as, a bathygraphical map.
1. Relating to measurements of the depths of oceans or lakes.
2. A reference to the vertical distribution of organisms in sea.
A reference to depth underwater and elevation above sea level including mountains.
, more bathysophical, most bathysophical
A reference to a knowledge of deep-sea life and conditions.
, more bibliographical, most bibliographical
Of, relating to, or dealing with the systematic description and history of books, their authorships, publications, editions, physical descriptions, etc.
The worst thing about new books is that they keep us from reading the old ones.
, more bibliological, most bibliological
1. Relating to the history and science of books as physical objects.
2. A reference to the study of the theological doctrine of the Bible.