(Latin: from -icalis, a suffix that forms adjectives from nouns; of or having to do with; having the nature of; constituting or being; containing or made up of; made by or caused by; like, characteristic of; art or system of thought; chemical terms)
2. Something made in the manner of an artist.
3. Conformable to art.
4. Characterized by art.
5. Showing taste or skill.
"As a joke, Lance described his cat as aspherical; that is, not quite round but very plump."
2. Extremely large: "The cost of this house was astronomical!"
2. Relating to stellar physics, or the study of the physical structure of the stars.
2. A reference to something that is lacking equality, balance, or harmony and so not having the same shape and size on both sides.
3. In chemistry, a reference to a carbon atom which has four different atoms or structural groups attached to it, resulting in an unbalanced spatial arrangement of atoms in a molecule, so that the molecule cannot be superimposed on its mirror image.
4. In electrical engineering, relating to varying conductivity or a description of a substance or a device that exhibits varying or different conductivities for electric currents flowing through it in different directions.
5. Referring to an aircraft which is unbalanced because of an unequal thrust from two or more sources; such as, when one engine of a pair is not functioning properly.
2. Against an organized method of interpreting spiritual works and beliefs.
Glenda had an atypical lifestyle in that she had a wholesome diet and went to the fitness studio for at least 90 minutes each of six days every week when she wasn't traveling or didn't have other priorities to take care of.