, more arenoid, most arenoid
A reference to something that is like or similar to very small grains which are held together by something that is similar to cement.
If you want to leave footprints in the sands of time, don't drag your feet.
1. Any of numerous small celestial bodies that revolve around the sun, with orbits lying chiefly between Mars and Jupiter and characteristic diameters between a few and several hundred kilometers.
2. Shaped like a star.
A reference to a star-shaped object or objects.
1. Like a star or star-shaped.
2. A small, irregularly shaped object made of metal; such as, iron and nickel, rocky materials, or a combination of the two that orbits the sun or a planet.
In our solar system, most of the asteroids orbit in a broad band between the orbits of Mars and Jupiter. The largest is Ceres, which is about 600 miles or 900 kilometers in diameter.
1. A generic term for a group of compounds that are widely distributed in plants and that are concerned with maintenance of a normal state of the walls of small blood vessels.
2. A biologically active compound found in the rinds of citrus fruits and some other plants.
Any of a group of water-soluble yellow compounds, present in citrus fruits, rose hips, and other plants, that in mammals maintain the resistance of capillary walls to permeation and change of pressure.
, more blennoid, most blennoid
Resembling or similar to mucus.
1. Like butter; resembling butter.
2. Having the appearance, consistency, or color of butter.
Inter-related cross references, directly or indirectly, involving word units dealing with "form, shape, appearance":