1. A reference to the lacrimal sac and the nose.
2. Pertaining to the lacrimal apparatus and the nose; nasolacrimal.
1. Weeping or inclined to weep; tearful.
2. Causing or tending to cause tears.
In music: Plaintive; a term applied to a mournful or pathetic movement or style.
A cutting instrument, or surgical device, used for incising the lacrimal sac or duct.
Incision of or operating on the lacrimal sac or duct.
1. A reference to generating or shedding tears; given to shedding tears; suffused with tears; tearful.
2. Descriptive of causing or tending to cause tears.
1. A reference to tears or to the organs secreting and conveying tears.
2. Relating to tears; lacrimal.
3: Relating to or located near the organ that produces tears.
Concerning the nose and lacrimal apparatus.
1. A reference to the lacrimal structures and the nose.
2. Relating to the nasal bones and the lacrimal bones, or to the nasal cavity and the lacrimal ducts.
A drop, or drops, of the salty secretion of the lacrimal glands which serves to moisten the conjunctiva
The conjunctiva is a thin clear moist membrane that coats the inner surfaces of the eyelids and the outer surfaces of the eyes. Inflammation of the conjunctiva is called conjunctivitis and leads to pink eye.
The cornea is the clear front window of the eye that transmits and focuses light into the eye.
Related "tear, tears from the eyes" word unit: dacryo-, dacry-.