misoscopist (s) (noun)
, misoscopists (pl)
Anyone who hates to look at anything; a hater of beauty; a recluse: Being a misocopist, Gary was so disappointed with people generally, that he wanted to live in the woods as a hermit, away from everything, even the normally pleasant and attractive things of everyday life.
misosophist (s) (noun)
, misosophists (pl)
A person who has contempt for education or the process that is required for achieving it: Jackie was a misosophist who decided to quit school at 16 because she had a very strong hatred of going to such an institution and having to study all the subjects required for a diploma; so, as a result, she could only get a cleaning job at a downtown drugstore.
misotheist (s) (noun)
, misotheists (pl)
People or individuals who have a hatred for God or gods of any kind: There are people who are misotheists because they cannot rationalize why God, or gods, don't stop Satan's evil cruelty of people throughout the centuries and even in our modern times!
misoxenist (s) (noun)
, misoxenists (pl)
Something or someone that feels hostility or animosity towards strangers: A misoxenist
simply will not tolerate anyone who is neither a friend nor an acquaintance.
Even pets; such as, dogs or cats, will attack strangers because such people are despised and not welcome.
The scenes above represent an actual attack by a cat upon a postwoman in Germany in early 2002; because, whenever she tried to deliver a man's mail the cat would jump out and bite and claw her.
The owner of the misoxenist had to pick up his mail at a neighborhood bar because he refused to restrict the freedom of his cat to come and go whenever it wanted to do so.
mixologist (s), mixologists (pl)
The art or skill of preparing mixed drinks: "This mixologist is so obsessed with the fusions and collisions of flavors and scents that he has converted part of his apartment into an ad hoc chemistry laboratory, a place where he straps on a gas mask and plays with vitals of essential oils."
"A mixologist has helped to create and to ease the morning after a night of drinking with special mixtures of flavors."
mnemonist (s) (noun)
, mnemonists (pl)
Someone who is versed in the science of how to train and improve the memory, or who practices the art of memorizing: Professional entertainers or mnemonists are just one group of people who teach recollection with their songs.
mobilophilist (s) (noun)
, mobilophilists (pl)
A collector of motor cars: Since Jack didn't have enough money to buy all the automobiles he liked and becoming a mobilophilist, he started buying little models or cars, photos, and pictures of his favourite motor vehicles!
1. An artist who makes a deliberate break with previous styles.
2. A practice, usage, or expression peculiar to modern times.
3. The deliberate departure from past traditions and the use of innovative, or new, forms of expressions which distinguish many styles in the arts and literature of the 20th century.
1. Someone who believes in the system or principles of monarchy; especially, a king or queen, who rules a state or territory, usually for life and by hereditary right.
2. A person who has a belief in and who advocates having a monarchy; such as, anyone who reigns over a state or territory, usually for life and by hereditary right; especially, a sole and absolute ruler or a king or empress, often with constitutionally limited authority.
A person who is married to just one spouse.
A person who claims to have dreamed just once.
monotheist (s) (noun)
, monotheists (pl)
Someone who believes that there is only one God and no other gods.