muni-, muner-, mun-
(Latin: service, performing services; duty, receiver of duties; office, function; gift)
2. To pay someone for goods or services, or to compensate someone financially for losses sustained or inconveniences that have been caused.
2. A payment or reward for goods or services or for losses sustained or inconvenience caused.
3. The paying or rewarding of someone for goods or services or for losses sustained or inconvenience caused.
This term often refers to the total compensation received by an executive, which includes not only the base salary but options, bonuses, expense accounts and other forms of compensation.
2. Yielding suitable recompense; profitable.
3. Payment or compensation received for services or employment.
This includes the base salary and any bonuses or other economic benefits that an employee or executive receives during employment.
2. Characterized by serving to remunerate.