An instrument that photographs the movements of the eyes during reading.
The recording of eye movements during reading.
A writing on the back of anything, as on the back of a leaf, or sheet of paper, which is already written on one side.
The practice of writing on both sides of an object used as a surface; such as, papyrus or stone.
The writing done in this fashion.
1. The production of an optogram on the retina by the photochemical action of light on the visual purple.
2. The fixation of an image in the eye.
Notations of dance movements with diagrams.
The description, or notation, of dancing by means of diagrams, etc.
The science of mountains; orography.
1. A scientific description of the organs and other main structures of plants and animals.
2. A roentgenologic visualization of the organs of the body.
1. The description of the organs of living beings; structural anatomy, esp. of plants.
2. A description of the organ (musical).
The descriptive life-history of a bird or birds.
A machine for use in making topographical maps.
It is operated by being pushed across country, and not only records distances, like the perambulator, but also elevations.
A reference to relief factors (differences in elevation between the highest point and the lowest point of land in a specified region); such as, hills, mountains, plateaux, valleys, and slopes.
A cloud whose form and extent is determined by the disturbing effects of orography and mountains upon the passing flow of air.
Because these clouds are linked with the form of the terrestrial relief, they generally move very slowly, if at all, although the winds at the same level may be very strong.
A rain shadow desert on the leeward side of a mountain rnge.
Related "writing" word units: