1. A caliper device used to measure the size of the testes.
2. A set of sized models of testes for comparison of testicular development.
A tumor of a testis or testicular tumor.
orchidopathy, orchiopathy (s) (noun)
; orchidopathies; orchiopathies (pl)
A disease of the testis; testopathy: Orchidopathy can occur in boys who are still growing, or in men who have an unusual condition of the testicles.
orchidopexy, orchiopexy, orchidorraphy
1. Fixation of the testis in the scrotum, usually in cases of undescensus.
2. Surgical treatment of an undescended testicle by freeing it and implanting it into the scrotum.
Plastic surgery of the testis.
Ptosis (drooping), or prolapse (falling down or sinking) of the male gonads.
Removal of one or both testes.
1. Embryonal carcinoma.
2. An obsolete (out dated) term for soft tumor of the testis.
Inflammation of the testis and epididymis.
Destroying testicular tissue.
Descent of the testis.
1. Hernial protrusion of a testis.
2. Scrotal hernia.
3. Tumor of a testis.
4. A testis retained in the inguinal canal.
Pain in the testes.
Plasmacytoma (malignant tumor of plasma cells) of the testis.
1. A neoplasm (new and abnormal formation of tissue) of the testis.
2. Tumor of the testis; testicular tumor.
Related testi- words.
You may take a self-scoring quiz over some of the words in this section by just clicking on Orchid Quiz
to see how much you know or can learn.