1. Occurring between the pupils of the eyes, referring especially to the distance between the pupils.
2. Extending between the pupils of the eyes; also, extending between the centers of a pair of spectacle lenses; such as, interpupillary distance.
Concerning the iris and the pupil of the eye.
1. Concerning the pupil of the eye.
2. Of or relating to the pupil of the eye.
pupilla (s), pupillae (pl)
The central orifice of the iris through which light enters the eye; the pupil.
Its size is regulated by the sphincter and dilator muscles of the iris.
The state or period of being a pupil.
In Scots law, the interval between birth and the age of 14 in males and 12 in females.
A reference to, or relating to, the ocular pupil of the eye.
An imaginary line through the center of the pupil of the eye and perpendicular to the cornea.
pupillary block glaucoma
Glaucoma which is caused by a pupillary block mechanism, that is, adhesions between the iris and the vitreous.
Congenital closure of the pupil.
1. Contraction of the pupil in response to stimulation of the retina by light.
2. Contraction of the pupil when an attempt to close the eye is made.
A decrease in the diameter of the pupil of the eye.
The recording of the movements and size of the pupils of the eyes.
A device that measures responses of the pupil of the eye.
The recording of pupillary responses of the eye.