You searched for: “female organs of reproduction”
female organs of reproduction
- The ovaries, which produce eggs (ova) and female hormones.
- The Fallopian tubes, which transport the egg from the ovaries to the uterus.
- The uterus, which receives the egg for fertilization and provides a growth environment for the developing embryo and fetus.
- The cervix, the lower, narrow part of the uterus that opens into the vagina; and the vagina.
- The muscular canal that extends from the cervix to the outside of the body and enables sperm to enter the female reproductive tract.