You searched for: “absorbent gauzes
absorbent gauze (s) (noun), absorbent gauzes (pl)
A fabric or pad with various forms, weights, and uses: Absorbent gauzes may be rolled, single-layered fine fabrics for spiral bandages, or they may be thick, multilayered pads for sterile pressure dressings and there may also be adhesive backings all of which are used to collect or to remove unwanted or harmful fluids.
This entry is located in the following units: a-, ab-, abs- (page 10) sorb-, sorpt- + (page 2)