You searched for: “alphabetologists
alphabetologist (s) (noun), alphabetologists (pl)
Someone who studies the science of letters of a language, arranged in the order fixed by custom, and the system of characters or symbols representing sounds or things.
This entry is located in the following units: alpha; A, α + (page 2) beta; B, β + (page 1) -ist (page 3) -ology, -logy, -ologist, -logist (page 4)